News and trends about dumpster rentals, portable storage containers, and construction waste recycling around Appleton, Green Bay, and Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
It costs money to rent a dumpster, but you can save TIME and MONEY when you make the most of your dumpster rental by loading it properly. See below for a few tips and tricks when loading your dumpster!
Tips and tricks for loading a dumpster:
1. Do you have large items to dispose of, like furniture or boxes? Break down those bulky items before putting them in the dumpster to maximize your space.
2. Load the dumpster from front to back. Our 7, 10, 20, and 30-yard dumpsters all have rear doors, allowing you to walk your items in.
3. Avoid overfilling your dumpster. We tarp all our dumpsters to avoid items flying out during transportation. If a dumpster is overfilled, items will have to be removed before we tarp it. If you are unsure what size to order, give us a call! You can also have your dumpster emptied and returned (ask us for a quote!)
4. Have your dumpster placed in an ideal spot for your job to be as efficient as possible! Remodeling your living room? If it is an option, have the dumpster placed outside the living room window!
5. Not everything can be thrown in a dumpster. We have a list of prohibited items that will cost you extra money if placed in the dumpster. Our prohibited items include tires, batteries, appliances, waste oil, hazardous chemicals, and electronics (i.e., computers and TVs). If you’re unsure if something can be put in the dumpster, give us a call!
Have any questions, please reach out!
Better, not Bigger
At City Disposal, we pride ourselves on being better, not bigger. Unlike larger, nation-wide companies, when you call City Disposal, you reach us directly. No call-centers. No automated response systems. This gives us the ability to respond to your needs in ways that our larger competitors can’t.
One Size Does Not Fit All
Many waste removal companies use a “one size fits all” approach, but that’s not the way we do business. We take great pride in finding solutions that work best for each of our individual clients.